TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE MESSAGE BOARDS
Please observe the following terms and conditions when posting to our message boards:
- No commercial activity allowed. Please do not advertise or try to sell anything. If you do, your post will not be displayed and we shall be obliged to discontinue your membership of the message boards.
- All mail will be monitored before appearing on the message boards, so nothing of a potentially offensive nature will be allowed.
- If you want to recommend a complementary or alternative therapy that you have found useful, please be sure to say that this is your opinion/experience and not that of the Hepatitis B Foundation UK.
- Hepatitis B Foundation UK cannot be held responsible for any advice given between patients and carers. It is your responsibility to judge this advice yourself.
- Please do not give personal details such as telephone numbers and email addresses in your posts.
No System Announcements